Speaker: Jeff Haltom of Haltom Engineering
Topic: Engineering Shelby Farms Park: Using Geothermal Heat Recovery
• LEED and other awards
• Using waste materials in construction of the lake piping for pipe supports, expansion, and weighting of the pipe in the water.
• Using new technology in the equipment including ECM motors and CO2 control.
• Using a IAQ treatment system typically to prevent needing high quantities of outside air during high occupancy events. This reduced the need for about 50-tons of additional capacity including geothermal piping reductions.
• Over 3 miles of HDPE piping in the lake. No antifreeze materials or anything hazardous to the lake were needed.
• Capable of storing heating or cooling for later use with this system by temperature management of the lake loop.
$20.00 members/guest - $12.50 for CSI Students
Payments can be made online or on site
To RSVP email email@example.com or fill out the form below.