CSI Memphis Job Postings
For questions regarding submitting a job posting or resume, contact CSI Memphis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Emerging Professional or Architect
Date Posted: 06/06/2017
Emerging Professional or Architect to focus on specifications while supporting technical documents, quality control and construction administration.
Archimania is searching for either an emerging professional or architect to focus on specifications while supporting quality control, technical documents and construction administration. Competency in Revit is preferred but not required. If you thrive in a collaborative culture, have quality experience, are talented and passionate about architecture and how
you fit into this world then we are interested in you.
Multiple Positions in Architecture and Interiors
Date Posted: 06/06/2017
Join HBG Design for a career you can model. We are currently hiring experienced architecture and interior design professionals in Memphis. Click on the link next to each opportunity to learn more and apply:
- Junior Architectural Professional (Designer focused)
- Architectural Designer
- Interiors Architect
- Project Architect
- Architect/Architectural Professional
- Junior Interior Designer
- Interior Designer
- Senior Interior Designer
- Interiors Quality Leader
Our name is inspired by our passion for designing memorable, transformative experiences. HBG Design is a Top 10 nationally-recognized hospitality and entertainment architecture and interior design firm. Founded in 1979 in Memphis, TN the firm operates two offices in Memphis and San Diego, CA. HBG Design's award-winning projects span across the country and around the world, with diverse clients such as Las Vegas Sands Corporation, Starwood Hotels, Hard Rock Intl, Caesar's Entertainment, International Paper, FedEx and over 35 Native American Nations across the U.S. Recent projects include the highly anticipated 400-room Guest House at Graceland®, The Home of Elvis Presley® which opened in October 2016. HBG Design is highly focused on delivering inspired design experiences, enacting innovative operational practices, and engaging employees across the organization as a nationally recognized Top Workplace. The American Institute of Architects and NCARB (National Council of Architectural Registration Boards) jointly selected HBG as a recipient of the 2015-2018 Intern Development Program (IDP) Outstanding Firm Award. Only four firms in the country were recognized at this elite level. Everything we do at HBG Design is centered on the idea of a well-designed experience, whether designing a memorable place-making experience for our clients, or a transformative career experience for our employees.
HBG Design offers a well-rounded benefits plan including medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K plan, year-round flexible hours for all employees, and a variety of professional development programs designed to support the important balance between life, health, work and play. Visit us at www.hbg.design/jobs
Full-time Architect (1-3 years experience)
Date Posted: 06/06/2017
Here we GROW again! ANF Architects, an award-winning architectural, interior design & master planning firm with 42 years of experience as a leading design firm in Memphis is currently seeking an emerging professional with 1-3 years of architectural design experience to join our collaborative design studio.
ANF was founded on the belief that recruiting and retaining the most talented and passionate team of design professionals would result in great design and client service. This belief, coupled with a company culture that promotes collaboration, creativity and innovation, has served as the foundation for the firm’s progressive thinking, design approach and growth. Since 1975, our firm has developed expertise in commercial, educational, corporate, healthcare, and civic projects - each with a philosophy of sustainability woven into them. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and a generous profit-sharing plan for all full-time staff.
You will work under the direction of the Project Director & Project Manager to prepare design documents & renderings from schematic through construction documents.
- Proficient in the creation of 3D models using Revit, Sketchup, & AutoCAD. (Advanced visualization experience using software to create 360 degree renderings & video walk-throughs are a plus.)
- Proficient in the creation of 2D drawings (plans. Sections, elevations, and details)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent creative & technical thinking skills
- An accredited Bachelor of Science and/or Bachelor of Architecture degree or a Master of Architecture.
- A minimum of 1 year of architectural design & documentation experience
- Seeking AIA, Registered Architect status
Qualified and interested candidates: Please send your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com
In your cover letter please include your salary expectations and briefly describe your 3D/BIM design experience.
Olymbec owns and manages a diverse portfolio of industrial, office, retail, and residential properties located throughout Canada and the United States. Headquartered in Montréal, Olymbec is now one of the largest private industrial real estate holders in Eastern Canada with branch offices located in key markets across Québec and the United States including; Trois-Rivières, Sherbrooke, Québec City, Dallas, Columbus, Atlanta, Las Vegas, St. Louis, Memphis, Hartford, Indianapolis and West Virginia.
We seek to hire an energetic, dynamic and experienced ARCHITECT/ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST who wants to work in a fast-paced highly collaborative environment with team members who support, encourage and are committed to providing excellent service to our tenants. As an ARCHITECT/ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST, we want you to bring your experience to our growing team. This is for a position based in Memphis, TN.
As the successful candidate your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Support the leasing and building management team
- Update marketing plans following BOMA standards
- Provide expertise in the detailed design of office and retail space
- Coordinate design with clients/tenant
- Prepare contract drawings, specifications, schedules, details and sketches from conceptual design through to construction
- Coordinate multidisciplinary project teams
- Assist Principals with successful project delivery
- Complete projects within timelines and budgets
- Support good policies on project delivery, quality control, and safety
- At least 3-5 years of experience in commercial office sector
- Excels at written and verbal communication in English
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD; minimum 2-5 years AutoCAD design experience required
- Strong understanding of the relation between the Building Code and design
- Experience in real-estate in an asset
- Understanding of BOMA standards of measurement and ability to put in application is an asset
- Flexibility to travel
- Must have vehicle and license
- Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Qualified and interested candidates: Please send your resume and a cover letter to: USHR@olymbec.com.
Architect / Architectural Technologist
Date Posted: 06/19/2017