IBC-Low Sloped Roofing
A presentation by Soprema’s Michael Graham Johnson, CSI, CDT
AIA Course: 51
Credits: 1.5 (qualifies for HSW, eligible for RCI)
- · Review the status of the IBC
- · Review some IBC history, some changes and some proposed changes
- Review “Referenced Standards” covered in the IBC
- Review Chapter 15 or the IBC: Roof Assemblies & Rooftop Structures. Focus on Low-Sloped Roofing requirements in Chapter 15
- Make a reservation today.
- Call Pam at (901) 261-4671 or email by 4:00pm, 2 days prior to meeting date.
- Credit cards are accepted online only. Additional fees apply.
- An online payment serves as registration but must be made prior to the deadline.
- Refunds available prior to deadline only. No-Shows will be billed for dinner.