If you would like to make your voice heard or volunteer for a committee, please join us on July 10th at 5:30 at the Allen and Hoshall Offices in East Memphis. To RSVP, please fill out the form below.
Please join us for the annual Awards Banquet hosted by the Memphis Chapter of CSI. We will be rewarding the hard work of our chapter members for the outstanding jobs they have done to advance CSI in Memphis. The Banquet will begin at 5:30 PM on Saturday, June 17th at the Butcher Shop in Cordova.
Stay tuned for more details.
Chapter Meeting - March 9, 2017
"DESIGNING AND DETAILING EXTERIOR WALLS FOR MOISTURE CONTROL" Leo Paradis - Advanced Bldg Products
$20.00 members/guest - $12.50 for CSI Students
RESERVATIONS --- EMAIL PDAVIDSON@ALLENHOSHALL.COM
CONSTRUCT is headed to Austin aka the Live Music Capital of the World for its 2016 show at the Austin Convention Center.
CONSTRUCT is the only national trade show and educational conference for the commercial building teams that spec and source building products. Join thousands of industry leaders to procure real-world, practical knowledge for building success.
IBC-Low Sloped Roofing
A presentation by Soprema’s Michael Graham Johnson, CSI, CDT
AIA Course: 51
Credits: 1.5 (qualifies for HSW, eligible for RCI)
- · Review the status of the IBC
- · Review some IBC history, some changes and some proposed changes
- Review “Referenced Standards” covered in the IBC
- Review Chapter 15 or the IBC: Roof Assemblies & Rooftop Structures. Focus on Low-Sloped Roofing requirements in Chapter 15
- Make a reservation today.
- Call Pam at (901) 261-4671 or email by 4:00pm, 2 days prior to meeting date.
- Credit cards are accepted online only. Additional fees apply.
- An online payment serves as registration but must be made prior to the deadline.
- Refunds available prior to deadline only. No-Shows will be billed for dinner.